We are a group of like-minded game writers who have banded together to create something different. We focus our efforts on “speciality”” games, created by independent teams or smaller developers. Our goal is to highlight and bring you information about titles you might not otherwise have heard about. We also cover and review games in genres that are considered “niche” and might appeal to a smaller audience than their AAA counterparts.
Splitkick isn’t all about our writing though. We place a strong focus on producing quality multimedia content. Tune in to Short Attention Gamer and Recurring Bosscast, our podcasts that regularly feature news, gaming discussions, and industry guest interviews. Subscribe to our Youtube channel for great original video content like our comedy gaming show Nerd Culture Rising or follow us on Twitter or Facebook and Raptr to keep the conversation going and meet new friends!
We’re glad you stopped by, so hang out for a while and start taking part in the best specialty gaming community on the internet!
- Jim Hunter – Co-founder, Editor-in-Chief
- Ben Daniels – Co-founder, Community Manager
- Martin Perry – Reviews Editor
- Jett Landicho – Editor
- Daniel Tolin – Video Producer
- Jeff Conolly – Video Producer
- Aaron Phokal – Staff Writer, Podcaster
- Wallace Fajardo – Staff Writer
- John Wells – Staff Writer
- Todd Fuller – Podcaster
- Mat Langford – Podcaster
- Jason Jasicki – Podcaster
- Holly Smalley – Photographer
- Adam Bash – Co-founder
- Peter Tell – Co-founder
- Davie Hughes – Editor